Ms. Falabella – Grade 2
1. Be Respectful.
2. Raise your hand.
3. Use kind words.
4. Be honest.
5. Try your best.
1. Verbal warning
2. Warning (no sticker at end of the day)
3. Think Time Note
4. Think Time Note, loss of pom-pom, and note sent home to be signed.
1. Catch-up folder stickers given at the end of each day if the child’s folder is empty and his/her clip has not been moved.
2. Prize box prizes given at the end of each month to students who are missing 2 stickers or less for the whole month.
3. Bucket Fillers! Each student has their own “bucket.” Buckets are filled when a student is caught doing or saying something positive. When a student earns 7 pom-poms their bucket is “full.” A full bucket = a happy, respectful student!
4. Star Jar is used as a whole-class positive reinforcement program. Every time the class is given a compliment by another teacher, or “caught doing something great” as a whole group, stars are added to the Star Jar. When the class reaches 50 stars they will be able to vote on a prize, as well as when they reach 100 stars.
Classroom responsibilities are posted in the classroom and are discussed frequently with students.