Monday is APCS after school work/makeup day!
Unit 11: GUI - Graphical User Interface
The yellow-edged pages in your book starting in chapter 3 describe GUI.
- CH3: JFrames, Images, JPanels (p 144 - 153)
- CH4: Shapes, JButton, JLabel, JTextField, listeners(p 182 - 199)
- Ch5: JCheckBox, JRadioButtons (p 248 - 259)
- Ch6: loops, conditionals, JOptionPane (p 285 - 293)
- Ch7: Layout managers, JTabbedPane, borders (p 349 - 370)
- Ch8: Polygons, Mouse Evenrs and Key Events (p 413 - 432)
- Ch9: Component Hierarchy and Timers (p 469 - 479)
- CH10: Event Processing, JFileChooser, Color Chooser, JSlider, rSlider, gSlider, bSlider (p 521 - 532)
- Must use GUI.
- Must include directions for user that are easy to understand.
- Must be user friendly.
- Must have a major portion of the program done.
- Must have a program definition.