Flash 1 Animation
You are going to be creating a 'movie' in flash. You must have the following items in your flash movie. Each one has to be done as a seperate object. You can not count each shape for more that one of each of the following:
- Reminder: Do not use any spaces in your file names.
- A simple motion tween of an object moving from one place to another. You can have it rotate or change size
- A shape tween that makes a shape change in both color and shape, it can also incorporate movement from one place to another.
- A shape tween that involves text.
- A shape that follows a motion path.
- All the above have to be incorporated into a simple story that makes sense with the background.
- At least 5 layers
- None of the big 3, sex, drugs or violence (all points a taken away!).
- Save as a FLA
- Publish the FLA to create a webpage and a SWF
- Drop your Flash1 folder into your drop folder.
To Save your movie
- Save in your Animation folder as a FLA (File/Save As).
- Export as a swf file: File/Export/Export Movie.
- You will get a dialogue box. I usually do not change anything in this box. Click OK at the bottom.
- Save into you Animation folder.
Go to Flash Techniques